ACQUAINTANCE WITH THE UKBC
UKBC is an association of Korean business clubs.
The mission is to improve the quality of life of the Korean diaspora through personal growth of the club members.
The goal is to create a unified platform of professional and moral business leaders of the CIS for communication, friendly communication, exchange of business information, work experience, joint cooperation, business development and organization of new projects.
Types of activity of UKBC - social and business.
Organs of UKBC are Coordination Council, President, Committees and Club Heads.
All members of the UKBC have equal rights.
The members of the UKBC are responsible for their club members.
RULES OF ENTRY AND EXIT OF THE MEMBERS OF THE CLUB:
1. Admission to the members is accepted by voting of the Coordination Council. Admission to membership of UKBC takes place with 100% positive vote of the Coordination Council members.
2. In case of quitting the membership of UKBC on its own initiative, a member of UKBC is obliged to declare the quit within one month and fulfill his/her existing obligations to UKBC within one month or transfer them to another member;
3. In the event of a member's failure to fulfill his or her obligations, violation of the Basic Regulations, gross violations of general ethical and business rules, and actions that damage the member's image and reputation, the President shall issue a yellow card to the member as a warning.
4. The yellow card is valid for one year. In the event that a member of UKBC receives a second yellow card and the first card is still valid, the member will be automatically expelled.
5. In case of gross violation by member of UKBC, the Coordination Council at 100% vote has the right to expel the member from UKBC immediately, without providing yellow cards.